This article is a part of MSBuild series. Here is a list of all articles in this series:
- MSBuild basics for Sitecore devs
- MSBuild extension points
- MSBuild Build and Publish pipelines
- How to extend MSBuild publish pipeline to copy content files from all Helix modules to the output.
- How to extend MSBuild publish pipeline to apply transform files.
- How to extend MSBuild to execute Unicorn Sync action.
- VIDEO: Speed comparison of gulp vs MSBuild build & publish.
- How to extend MSBuild to copy indirect references.
- VIDEO: How to configure local development environment step by step
- VIDEO: How to set up Build & Release pipelines on VSTS step by step (the easiest way)
- How to extend MSDeploy with custom providers for Unicorn and Transform Files
- VIDEO: How to set up Build & Release pipelines on VSTS step by step (to generate WDP package, apply transform files and sync unicorn by MSDeploy)
- Helix Publishing Pipeline by Richard Szalay
In this video I demonstrate difference in the speed of build and publish of Habitat solution between Gulp and MSBuild
If you like the video and want more, please let me know in comments and subscribe.